- ● Registration is CLOSED. No new registration will be entertained.
- ● No abstract will be accepted now.
Registration Guidelines:(REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)
- ● Payment has to be done only by NEFT. No cash / DD/ cheque will be accepted.
- ● Registration Process: 1. NEFT Payment 2. Login Creation 3.Fill Registration form Online 4. Wait for Approval(24 hrs) 5. Abstract Submission Online.
- ● Registration will be accepted only after confirmation of payment.
- ● After confirmation of registration, an e - mail will be sent to your registered email address with a Registration ID for further communication.
- ● All further communication will be made to the registered email address and mobile Number.
- ● Kindly add Rs 1500/- extra with registration fee(only for Indian delegates) as advance for booking of accommodation by Organizing Committee (Only for Institution guest House). Accommodation is for First come basis and limited availability.
- ● Bonafide Certificate is mandatory for registration as a Student Delegate (PG/Ph.D.).
- ● Aadhar No. must for Indian Delegates and Passport for Foreign Delegates.
- ● Documents to be kept ready for Online Registration (Document should be less than 100KB); Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card/ID(Indian Delegates)/Passport(Foreign Delegates),Passport Size Photograph and Receipt of NEFT payment.
- ● After 24 hrs of successful registration, abstract submission link will be activated in dashboard for uploading of abstract.
|Registration Fess||Spot Registration|
|Research Scholars/PG Students(MD/MSc/MPhil/MS)||2500||3000|
|Indian Delegates (Rs)||4000||4500|
|Foreign Delegates USD
Accompanying Person USD
All payment should be made Online through NEFT/SWIFT Mode (NEFT Payment). After NEFT Payment, please email NEFT Transaction details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Name : FIPSPHYSIOCON2017
- Account No. : 50397068522
- Bank: Allahabad Bank
- Branch: Timarpur, Delhi-110054
- IFSC Code: ALLA0210394
- SWIFT Code: ALLAINBBRPN
Visa Information for Foreign Delegates/Students
Participants who do not hold an Indian passport will need visas. We will send an electronic copy of an invitation letter as soon as registration is completed, ie, the form is filled, the registration fee is paid and its confirmation is received.
For Further information, please contact
- Dr Madhusudan Pal, Scientist ‘F’
- Organising Secretary
- Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences
- Defence R&D Organisation, Ministry of Defence
- Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
- Cell No. 9868200857/ 9015774705
- Email: email@example.com